Sunday, July 18, 2010

Frustrated at Verizon Store!!!!

I recently went to Verizon store to check out the coveted Droid X Smartphone. What I found was that the customer service to be lacking, with absolutely no in-depth knowledge of what seems to be the next flagship Verizon phone. That is atleast for all of three to four months until the next non-I Phone / android phone comes out.  The Customer Service agent says there is no actual phones left in the store. Which would mean there is a backorder for which Verizon claims there wasn't going to be . Motorola claimed to have sufficiently stocked the Verizon stores and there should be no wait for this phone. I distinctly remember there was the same issue with EVO 4G on the Sprint network so Verizon knew there was going to be a great demand for this device.

I mention this because all backorder issues aside it looks like using the Verizon online store or the phone sales customer service representatives is the best way to go, if you plan to get this or any other phone from Verizon. Shipping is fast, either one or two day Fed Ex shipping. There is a instant rebate, instead of waiting for a rebate to show up in your mailbox. Verizon Wireless phone customer service seems to have a better working knowledge of your account, giving a phone upgrade to me on August 1st where as the store representative told me I would have to get another line added to my service just to get a new phone.

It may also be worth mentioning that there are still no HTC Incredible phones available even after arguably newer and better phones are coming out.



Host, Zach Chehi

No comments:

Post a Comment